Find It Here
Find It Here
In Our Level 3 "Illustrator For Professionals Class"we will cover all that is needed to sucessfully prepare Illustrator vector ﬁles for color separation and for screen printing. Receiveing, creating and understanding tech pack creations. In depth description and samples of propperly used printing techniques forscene in your artwork. Unlock the power of Illustrator to meet production needs on a professional level.
Class Size - 1-3 Students
Level 3 Training Course Topics (Pro Level)
• Understanding trap, knockout and overprinting techniques
• Learn to combine Illustrator graphics with other Illustrator tools
• Learn and understand inherent printing problems with cloth materials
• Organizing your Illustrations with Layers
• Checking and preﬂighting ﬁles
• Exporting and saving ﬁles from other programs
• Producing color separations for printing
• Preping Branded Tech Packs for screen printing
Adobe® Illustrator® is an industry standard illustration software program, vital in todays design and production market. Montage Education helps you use Adobe Illustrator putting you in control of creating vector based im ages from the start of the design process to the ﬁnished product. In the many facets of the design industry Illustrator software is an required tool for designers and soon to be designers, all who need to develop their concepts visually for many different mediums, web, print and silk screen garment production. Its powerful features, such as cutting edge typographic control turns your creative vision into reality!
Montage Education covers many of the Illustrator Program aspects: tools, drawing and painting, using layers, typography, bitmap image ﬁlters, selections, symmetrical drawings, modifying shapes, image tracing, making custom colors, gradient ﬁlls, text columns, type masks, creating different shapes, effects and much more....